10 Questions Mobile First Companies Ask Themselves
Mobile first companies put today’s smartphone-carrying majority at the forefront of their business strategy. This approach is not about creating just another “app”, mobile first is about creating better experiences for your customers and employees.
Mobile first companies sincerely explore how they can, and should be, providing products and services in today’s world. They think outside the box of the way things have always been done in their industry.
In the last decade we’ve seen more companies launch as mobile first businesses, such as Lyft and Task Rabbit. And, there is also an opportunity for companies in established industries to strategically re-imagine their business.
We are living in a world where your customers don’t want to consume products and services the way generations of the past have. Unfortunately many industries still lag behind.
Mobile first is a business strategy, and requires looking at the way you do things with an entirely different lens. Take 15 minutes right now to think about the questions below. If you want to be a mobile first company, questions like those below should start taking their place at your boardroom table and in company meetings.
10 Questions Mobile First Companies Ask Themselves:
- What could we create for our on-the-go customers that would give us competitive advantage?
- How could we use a mobile application to provide our service to customers?
- How could a mobile application enhance our product?
- How could our team use a mobile app to work more efficiently?
- Do our customers research or consume our products or services while on-the-go? How could a mobile app improve their experience?
- How could a mobile application reduce our expenses (ex. reducing FTEs, eliminating errors)?
- What results and benefits could we see by enabling our field teams with a mobile application?
- Could we make it easier for our mobile customers to do business with us?
- What could we learn if we shadowed some of our field teams for a day?
- How can we take what we do and re-imagine it as an experience you have with an app?
We Develop Custom Mobile Applications
Looking for a team to design or develop your mobile application?