Big Fish is a professional iOS app development company in Tampa, Florida.
Our team of experienced iOS developers create custom iPhone and iPad apps for established companies that do not have iOS developers on staff. When you choose to have your iOS app custom-developed, you get exactly what you need, with no compromises. Because of this, companies hire us when a generic, one-size-fits-all solution won’t do.
If you want your iPhone or iPad app to meet your goals, it must be well thought-out, designed with your users in mind, developed by experienced iOS developers and tested rigorously.
At Big Fish, we specialize in native iOS app development. It’s part of our core expertise as app developers, not just one of many different services we offer. Our iOS developers all have at least 5 years of experience developing native iOS apps. You’ll appreciate the quality and dependability we bring to every project as a result of years of experience.
Benefits of a Custom iOS App:
- Take advantage of GPS capabilities on the iPhone and iPad to track your field team as they complete jobs throughout the day.
- Get more done, in less time, by taking and instantly uploading photos to your cloud-based servers.
- Reduce paper. Let customers sign the screen on your technician’s iPad or iPhone with their finger.
- Use WiFi or Bluetooth to let users of your iOS app connect to your custom-built machinery and download data.
- Go paperless with a custom iOS app that enables your field team to view and complete work orders on their iPad.
- Use a custom iOS app to provide your customers with a convenient way to access their account information and/or book appointments.
- Reduce calls to dispatch by giving your field team access to the information they need, from wherever they are.
- A custom-developed iOS app improves cross-department communication. By enabling information sharing from and to the field, your team is kept in the loop, no matter where they are.
- A custom iOS app lets you track time on job sites and ensure your customer-billing is accurate. When your field team uses an app to track their work you won’t miss out on revenue opportunities.
Are you wondering if a custom iOS app is the right fit? Or maybe you’re ready to get started? Please reach out to request a consultation with our team. We’ll discuss your project and answer your most important questions.
Why Choose Big Fish
1. Experienced iOS Developers
Each of our iOS developers has at least 5 years of professional experience developing iOS apps. Unlike some other app development companies, at Big Fish we do not staff our clients’ business critical projects with new developers. Make no mistake, this experience counts, a lot. Would you want your quadruple bypass performed by a resident?
2. Because Quality Matters
Software development is rigorous, and we treat our work seriously and with high respect. We meet deadlines, adhere to budgets and deliver high-quality work.
3. We Speak Business
When many people think about iOS apps, they think about games. That’s not us. We build iOS apps that have real-world impact for the companies who use them.
4. Our Personal Approach
At Big Fish we are not another heartless corporation. We are owned and operated by our Founder and exist to craft solutions that help the companies that use them do better business. In short, we care.
5. We Are Nimble
As specialists in our craft we are able to start fast and move quickly. Our clients save money and see results sooner because we get it done right, the first time.
iOS App Development Case Studies
If you’d like to see examples of our iOS work, and how we’ve helped our clients use mobile technology to solve real business challenges, please check out our iOS case studies below.
A field service company, with employees who travel to job sites in their territory, hires Big Fish to design an iPad app that will enable their teams to complete work orders digitally and communicate in real-time.
A regional waste diversion corporation introduces an iOS recycling app that uses smartphone GPS to provide residents without curbside recycling services, an easy way to quickly find nearby recycling drop off points.
Funeral Directors and other funeral home employees enjoy the freedom that comes from knowing they can have instant access to missed calls, messages, funeral service details and schedules, while on-the-go.
Ready to Talk to Our Team?
If you have questions, or would like to discuss your project with our team, please request a no-obligation consultation. These are for established companies only, that have an iOS app development project on the horizon.