Big Fish has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate iOS Developer to join our team.
At Big Fish we develop custom iOS and Android applications for companies that do not have an internal team of app developers. Together our team has helped our clients mobilize their field teams, bring new services to market, improve customer satisfaction, and more!
As a Big Fish developer you will have the opportunity to work on new projects for a variety of our clients. You will play an integral role in project planning and we value the insights you bring to the table as a result of years of experience.
Our ideal candidate stays ‘in the know’ in their field, and is on top of the latest developments and Apple guidelines. As a senior developer you are self-directed and comfortable taking a lead developer role.
- Five or more years of professional software development experience
- Three or more years of experience developing native iOS apps
- Objective-C, Swift
- Writing unit tests
- Experience integrating your apps with 3rd party or proprietary APIs
- Creating apps that incorporate technology such as Bluetooth and remote sensors
- Understanding of server-side technologies
Location: Preferred consideration will be given to candidates in the Tampa Bay, Florida area; but qualified applicants from any state are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time or part-time available
Please send a cover letter and resume (in PDF format) to the attention of Sara at careers2018@DiscoverBigFish.com. Please include the following in your cover letter:
- A link to at least one iOS app you’ve developed in the App Store
- A link to your online portfolio
- Any other relevant content, such as GitHub, Stack Overflow, blog, Twitter, etc.
All candidates must live in the United States and be legally authorized to work here.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to leave corporate bureaucracy behind
- Being part of bringing meaningful software to life, not just endless “features”
- Freedom from a daily commute, flexibility to work from home some days if you have a dedicated office
- Lots of variety, working on different projects with different clients over time
- Modern project management and team communication tools: Jira, Slack, Bitbucket, and others