Big Fish is a boutique app development studio in Tampa, Florida developing custom iOS and Android applications for companies in industries such as field services, healthcare, utilities and transportation and logistics.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Technical Product Owner to join our team. The successful candidate will be an independent, self-starter who’ll take charge of multiple projects simultaneously ensuring timely delivery of high-quality software for our clients.
As a Product Owner, you’ll be part of one or more fast-paced internal development teams creating iOS and Android applications for our business clients. This role combines aspects of product ownership, project management and account management.
What You’ll Do
As a Big Fish Product Owner, you’ll serve as the liaison between our internal development teams and external clients. You’ll ensure we build the right software, on time and on budget. It is important that you are comfortable working in a highly-technical business environment, discussing software requirements with our design and development teams, and business requirements with our clients.
As a Big Fish Product Owner, you will:
- Accurately gather requirements from clients; write user stories, acceptance criteria and use cases
- Collaborate with your project teams to groom the backlog
- Take the initiative to create project schedules and budgets, with the help of estimates from your team
- Follow a daily process to ensure your projects are on track to the timeline and budget
- Proactively ensure your project teams have what they need, every day, to complete their work
- Be the lead point of contact for our external clients and provide a level of service that exceeds their expectations
Our ideal Product Owner is a continuous learner and would be excited about the opportunity to attend job-related workshops and local tech industry meetups and events.
Required Skills and Experience
- One to three years of experience as a Product Owner, BA or Project Manager on software development projects
- Ability to speak to clients with knowledge, professionalism and friendliness
- Enough technical knowledge that you are confident and skilled working in a very technical environment.
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization, time management and organization skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a client organization
- Initiative and an innate ability to motivate your team and inspire stakeholders
- Strong follow through to ensure the projects you manage adhere to the feature requirements and stay on track to the timeline and budget.
- Mobile-savvy – you are an avid user of your smartphone and see the value of applications for business purposes, not just fun and games
- Business-savvy – a sense for big picture thinking and the know-how to identify with the CEO’s priorities so our client conversations do not get lost in the ‘technical weeds’
- An opportunity to leave big corporate bureaucracy behind
- Freedom from a daily commute, work from home
- Generous paid time off
- Medical with employer contribution | Dental, vision and 401K also available
- Continuous education opportunities and the chance to attend local tech industry workshops and network with your peers
- Modern project management and team communication tools: Jira, Slack and others
Please send a cover letter via email and attach your resume in PDF format. Send to [email protected] Explain how your experience qualifies you for this position.
Candidates must reside in the Tampa/St Petersburg area and be available for onsite team and client meetings.
We thank all applicants who apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(You must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer.)