Bring new digital products to life with our professional app development services.
Big Fish is a custom mobile app development company. We are experts at designing and developing native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Our team of app developers specialize in native mobile app development, which means we use Swift for iOS apps and Kotlin and Java for Android apps.
If you’re interested in hiring our team, go here to request a call. Or keep reading to learn more about our custom mobile app development company.
Benefits of Our App Development Services
- Innovate and create new products without taking your in-house app developers off their important ongoing projects.
- Avoid the time and hassle of hiring and building a new in-house team for a short-term app development project.
- Work with our experienced mobile app developers on an urgent project, get to market quickly then bring the ongoing maintenance in-house.
- Our app developers are all located in the United States. We speak your language and you won’t have to worry about overseas privacy laws which may be very different from what you need and expect.
- Quickly and easily scale up your app development resources for a new product launch, trade show or investor meeting.
Our App Development Process
Here’s what you can expect if you hire Big Fish to develop your custom iOS or Android app.
1. Mobile App Strategy and Design
Every mobile app we develop starts with Strategy and Design. We get to know your business and needs, then take a deep dive into your current processes so we can create a plan for what to build first.
Guided by your vision and the opportunities we’ve uncovered, we design your software. The result is a blueprint for your mobile app, including full color, high-fidelity mockups.
2. Mobile App Development
With the blueprint and life-like app designs in hand we meticulously develop and test your mobile app. When you hire us to develop your custom app, you also get competent project management to ensure the project meets its goals and avoids budget over-runs.
3. Deploy Your Mobile App
Once version one is ready, you’re ready to go live. It is dependable, secure and tailored to your unique needs. We take care of getting it submitted to the app store, setting up hosting and all the technical details of your launch.