Big Fish is a boutique software design and development studio in Tampa, Florida. We create custom iOS, Android and web-based applications for companies in the field service, healthcare and transportation/logistics industries.
As a Big Fish team member you’ll be part of bringing meaningful software to life for our clients. It is rewarding, and rigorous. We meet deadlines, adhere to budgets and deliver high-quality work. We hold our team to high standards too.
If you’re interested in joining our technology-savvy team of makers please send a cover letter and resume to careers2020 [at] discoverbigfish.com. Applications without a cover letter will be rejected. Please specify whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or temporary/contract work opportunities.
Past or current experience working in, or building software for, healthcare or field service would be an asset.
- Full Stack Developer (May 2020)
- Technical Product Owner (April 2020, hired)
- Native iOS and Front-End Web Developer (May 2020, hired)
We Offer Opportunity…
- To be part of bringing meaningful software to life
- In a nimble, small company environment
- Working on a variety of software projects
- And more time to do what you love because you don’t have a commute
- Plus, paid time off and medical with employer contribution