Big Fish is a mobile app design and development company in Tampa Florida. We understand that you have questions, a buying process, and want to get to know us and how we do things. We want to get to know you, and your project, too. That’s why we provide a no-charge initial consultation to companies that are interested in hiring us.
It gives your leadership team a chance to learn more about how we do things, and ask your most important questions. And, it gives us a chance to learn more about your project and see if it’s a good mutual fit. After the initial consultation you’ll have a better idea of whether your project is feasible and an idea of what it might cost.
How to Request a Consultation
First, a project lead on your team will fill out our short contact form to request a consultation.
Out of respect for our time and yours, we have a few prescreening questions to ensure:
- This is a serious project for an established company
- You have an appropriate expectation of the costs of custom software development
- This sounds like a project we would be proud to be part of
If these are all a “yes”, we will email or call to schedule a no-obligation consultation with your project lead.
Who Should Participate
It’s important for us to be able to speak about your goals, current pain points and big ideas that you have for this application. To be efficient and effective with our time we require that the person we talk to is a decision maker on the project, and is not “information gathering” for someone else.
If you prefer to information gather first, please read our blog. Every week we answer frequently asked questions about buying custom mobile app development.
What Happens During Your Consultation
The complimentary consultation includes:
- Thirty minute conference call with a Big Fish Project Manager
- Discussing the problems you need to solve, or opportunity this application will create
- High level discussion about your needed software application
- Overview of our process and how we do things
- What we recommend you budget for the project, will be in the form of a broad dollar amount range at this point
As part of this free consultation we do not provide written plans, research or technical support.
If your project and Big Fish seem like a good fit, we’ll schedule a followup meeting with your team, to answer questions that we didn’t get to on the first call.