Big Fish is a boutique UI and UX design company that understands what your users want when they’re using your app.
We deliver engaging experiences through innovative UI and UX design that builds trust and loyalty with your users, letting a memorable user experience build your brand.
When you’re looking for a UI/UX design agency, you need a team that is capable of marrying the functionality you need, with an easy-to-use, beautiful design. You need Big Fish.
We design digital experiences that ring true with your users and work to help your organization reach its business goals.
Our UI/UX Design Process
Our experienced team of designers is habitually focused on how a user will feel and how easy it is for them to accomplish tasks as they click through your app.
That human-centered approach is what allows us to craft beautiful and efficient experiences that delight your users.
When it comes to user experience and user interface design, we have a three-step process:
- DISCOVER. We start with a kick-off meeting to learn more about your vision, business needs for the software, and current processes. It’s also important for us to learn about the people who’ll use your mobile app and their motivations, goals and pain points.
- DEFINE. During this step we’ll take the insights we’ve acquired and transform them into opportunities for design. We create a requirements list by writing user stories that serve as reminders for the goals of your software.
- DESIGN. The design phase includes low fidelity wireframes, mood boards and high-fidelity mockups.
- Low-Fidelity Wireframes – We start by laying out the structure for your app. We do this with flow charts and low-fidelity designs called wireframes. These wireframes can be turned into a mobile app prototype if needed for user testing.
- Mood Boards – Guided by your existing brand assets and any preferences we uncovered during the Discovery phase, our UI/UX Designer will create two mood boards. Mood boards are a collection of visuals that our designer curates to provide your team with ideas, themes and the general aesthetic direction for your software. Your team will pick one to move forward with.
- High-Fidelity Mockups – With the wireframe process complete, our UI/UX Designer will now work on the full color, high-fidelity user interface design. This is a collaborative process and brings your vision to life as your team gets to see how the mobile app will look on a real device. This can also help identify usability issues early on.
The final high-fidelity mockups can be given to a development team, along with the requirements we’ve written, to turn the designs into reality.
Want to Work With Our UI and UX Design Team for Your App?
Big Fish is ready to help bring your app to life and delight your users with UI and UX design and other development services. Reach out to us today and start the conversation.